Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before. Cookies are used to recognize your device and to store your preferences. There are two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site and Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site and Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, and to display advertising on sites provided by other entities.
Cookies serve a variety of purposes, for example helping us understand how the Services are being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies are generally used for functionality, security, analytics, or advertising. Some cookies are strictly necessary to the function of the Services while others enable certain features.
WHERE DO WE PLACE COOKIES?
We may set cookies and other information collection and tracking technologies on our website and platform, and in the emails we send. We use both first party cookies, meaning cookies that originate from Drop-In Gaming, as well as third-party cookies, meaning cookies that originate from a third-party hosting company. We are not responsible for how third-party cookies behave or may change from time to time. Third-party cookies and similar technologies are governed by each hosting company’s specific privacy notice. We use web beacons and pixel and floodlight tags to count the number of users who visit a page or engage with certain content, track user activity and clicks on a page, and track when emails are opened.
You may see a cookie consent notice on our website or platform that lists the categories of cookies we use and provides the option to accept or reject different types of cookies. When you consent to cookies on our cookie consent banner, we may set cookies on the website or platform in correspondence with your selections. You may adjust your cookie selections at any time, and we will display the cookie consent notice to you periodically.
COOKIES WE USE
The table below provides details about the cookies we use on the website and platform. Note that the names of cookies and their use can change from time to time as necessary to ensure that our Services function as intended and, for third party cookies, as determined by the third-party cookie host.
Strictly Necessary: Cookies are necessary for the website or platform to work as intended.
- Cookie: Drop-In Gaming does not currently use any cookies that are strictly necessary.
- Purpose: Not applicable at this time.
Functionality: Cookies that monitor and enhance your user experience with the services.
- Cookie: wordpress_[hash] and wordpress_logged_in_[hash] (WordPress)
- Purpose: Supports login process, stores authentication details, and indicates when a player is logged in.
- Cookie: woocomerce_cart_hash and woocommerce_items_in_cart (WooCommerce)
- Purpose: Session cookies help determine when cart contents or data changes.
- Cookie: GWUSID and SWSlb (NMi)
- Purpose: Facilitates online transactions with a payment processor via the website and platform.
Analytics: Cookies help us understand how players engage with the website and platform by collecting and reporting usage statistics.
- Cookie: _GA (Google Analytics)
- Purpose: Measures how visitors interact with the website and platform.
Advertising: Cookies can be used to personalize and measure the effectiveness of online advertising.
- Cookie: Drop-In Gaming does not currently use any advertising cookies.
- Purpose: Not applicable at this time.
Security: Cookies help identify and prevent potential security risks on websites and other platforms.
- Cookie: k (Kount)
- Purpose: Supports Drop-In Gaming fraud protection safeguards.