Two different K/D divisions for Private Match tournaments. 7.5 K/D and below, is the (beginner division). 7.5 K/D and above, is the (amateur division). Both divisions are your whole team’s K/D’s combined.
To check your K/D ratio, log onto call of duty and check under the barracks page for your stats. When submitting your team into our discord, note your KD next to your Activision ID and who is streaming for your squad.
Drop-In Gaming will host the lobby and will provide their Activision ID 20 minutes before the start of the tournament. You then will be able to add them and join the custom lobby.
There will be a 5-minute break between each game upon conclusion.
Quads Private Match Battle Royale: Teams will play 4 games in the same private lobby and try to get as many kills and the best placement possible, as 1 point is awarded for each kill and up to 10 points based off of your placement.
- Tournament payout will depend on how many players are entered in the tournament. Players will Drop-In at tournament time and play 4 games total. Scores will be verified by Drop-In Gaming staff on COD Tracker.
- Each PC player (controller or keyboard mouse) is required to be streaming so there are no questions about scores and/or suspicious activity.
- If you can’t stream please send us a note as to why. ([email protected] or dropingamingllc on Instagram and Twitter).
- All players must be registered in the tournament to be eligible for prizes. If a player competes without being registered, their team will forfeit buy-in, any awarded prizes, and be disqualified. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entire team is registered. Non-negotiable.
- Players must be submitted into our discord under the correct tournament and buy-in channel. https://discord.gg/wtmnFhd
- Once matches have started, if the player/s disconnects, they can submit the score of the kills they had before disconnecting.
- If you disconnect please send a private message so we can invite you before the next game starts.
- Scores will be verified via COD Tracker to ensure each game’s validity.
- 1 point awarded per kill
- 10 points for 1st place
- 8 points for 2nd place
- 6 points for 3rd place
- 4 points for 4th place
- 2 points for 5th place
- If a tie occurs, the winner will be the team with greatest total damage for their 4 games. (Total damage calculated by adding up team damage from all 4 games)
- Cross Platform must be turned on.
- Winners will be announced 30-45 minutes after the tournament. If there is any suspicion about cheating, hacking, or fake scorers, final results could take longer and we will notify everyone.
- If a player is caught cheating, they will forfeit buy-in, any winnings, and be banned from the website for 2 weeks on first offence.
- If this is greater than your first offence, you may be banned from competing in any future events hosted by Drop-In Gaming and subject to further punishment.
- Most Kills (by an individual in a single game) if there is a tie for most kills, the player with the most damage for that game will win.