Head To Head – Private Match – Only Clubs are allowed no international teams
Game Type: Friendlies Lobby
Half Length: 6 minutes
Squad type: Online
Game Speed: Normal
Custom Formations: Not Allowed
Five Defender Formations: Not Allowed
Weather: Sunny / Clear
The hosting team must ensure that all the settings are correct. If any setting is incorrect, then the hosting team will risk forfeiting the match as long as the proper proof is supplied of the incorrect settings.
- Any setting not listed below should not be changed from its default state within the private match lobby. The Global settings are to be used for all game modes unless otherwise specified in the game modes specific section.
- Ties/Overtime: In the event of a tie in the first play through, Golden Goal will be the next course of action. If there is still no winner after Golden Goal, then players will compete in penalty kicks until either team wins.
- Lag: If unplayable lag occurs, capture full proof of this lag, including how it affected your gameplay. At the end of the match, you can dispute the match and submit proof to the necessary support type. The administrator will decide whether or not it had an effect on your match based on the proof supplied. After reviewing this, our administrators will make the call on whether or not the match is to be replayed or cancelled.
- If you are “Kicked for Excessive Grieving” when you are losing a match or a game is tied, automatically you lose. If you are kicked when winning a match, the match will be replayed.
- Disconnection: In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must restart and finish the remaining time of the match, keeping the score the same as it was in the game that got disconnected. If the user disconnected 40 minutes into the first half, then the match will restart and the first half + 5 minutes of the second half will be played. There will be a maximum of 2 restarts.
Disclaimer: Players who are found to be disconnecting intentionally may not be granted a replay in live supported/tournament matches. Players who are found to be disconnecting intentionally may be forfeited and banned in ticket supported matches. Sufficient in-game proof must be provided that your opponent is intentionally disconnecting when making this claim.
- In-Game Glitches: If any in-game glitch is intentionally used by a player to give them an advantage, it is at the admin’s discretion to cancel or replay the match; please play your match to completion as the decision will be made after the fact. The proof will be required for this should be clear and evident In-game DVR captured proof.