Battle Royale: 1 hour timed kill race. Cold cut off 1 hour 15 minutes into the tournament. (This means when the tournament begins you have 1:15 hours to get your picture proof in before the tournament closes. i.e begins at 1:00PM you have till 2:15PM to get your games in).
- No late submissions will be taken into account for judging! Tournament payout will depend on how many players are entered in the tournament. Players will Drop-In at tournament time and have 1:15 hours to submit their best one game. https://discord.gg/WRpAeMv
- Players will submit their best 1 game into discord.
- To ensure validity, take a picture of the match statistics and the replay information of that same game.
- Turn relpays on to validate submitted scores.
- If a player is streaming, they can submit streaming proof and a picture/video clip for validation of the subbed game.
- Players will pick Solo BR and Drop-In at tournament time.
- Each PC player (controller or keyboard mouse) is required to be streaming so there are no questions about scores and/or suspicious activity.
- If you can’t stream please send us a note as to why ([email protected] or dropingamingllc on Instagram and Twitter).
- Players are responsible for keeping track of time and submitting scores.
- Images must be clear and visible. If an image is blurry it will be up to our support team to determine the result of the match.
- All players must be registered in the tournament to be eligible for prizes.
- If a player competes without being registered, they will forfeit buy-in, any awarded prizes, and be disqualified.
- Players must be submitted into our discord under the correct tournament and buy-in channel.
- Once matches have started, if the player disconnects, they can submit the score of the kills they had before disconnecting.
- Scores will be verified through Fortnite tracker to ensure each game’s validity.
- 1 point awarded per kill when picture is submitted.
- 10 points for 1st place
- 8 points for 2nd place
- 6 points for 3rd place
- 4 points for 4th place
- 2 points for 5th place
- If a tie occurs, the winner will be the player with greatest total damage for their 1 game will win.
- Cross Platform must be turned on.
- Winners will be announced 30-45 minutes after the tournament. If there is any suspicion about cheating, hacking, or fake scorers, final results could take longer and we will notify everyone.
- If a player is caught cheating, they will forfeit buy-in, any winnings, and be banned from the website for 2 weeks on first offence.
- If this is greater than your first offence, you may be banned from competing in any future events hosted by Drop-In Gaming and subject to further punishment.
Prize pool is based on registered entrants for each tournament.
** For 1-5 teams; Top 1 team gets paid and the individual with the most kills** (80% 1st place 20% most kills)
** For 6-10 teams; Top 2 teams get paid and individual with most kills** (50% 1st place, 30% 2nd place, 20% most kills)
** For 11+ teams; Top 3 teams get paid and individual with most kills** (47% 1st place, 27% 2nd place, 19% 3rd, 7% most kills