How To Play: Your team and your opponents will join the same Battle Royale game as a squad (2v2) or duo (1v1) and compete to score the most kills. The team with the most Kills/Points at the end of the game wins. Teams will play 2 games and compete to get the most amount of kills in those games. After the 2 games the teams will combine total kills from both
games and a winner will be announced. If the score is tied after 2 games, teams will play a sudden death match to determine the winner. You must keep score of you and your opponents kills after each game and upload your scores into your Drop-in Gaming match.
Game Hosting: All matches are best 2 of 3. Whoever created the match will host game 1. Opposing team will host game 2. If teams are tied after 2 games, a final game 3 will be played. The team with the most kills in either of the first two games will host the final game. (Example, my team has 12 kills game one and 0 game two. My opponent has 6 kills game one and 6 game two. My team will host the final game)
Tiebreaker: If you and your opponent finish the game with the same amount of kills, play the match again following the same rules.
Lag/Settings: Before the loading screen of the game, any complaints about lag are valid. Once the teams load into the plane/bus no lag complaisnts will be accounted for.
Stealing Kills: Kill-stealing is allowed and NOT against the rules. You and your opponent may work together to secure kills. “Stealing” kills is allowed and is part of the game
Interference/Obstruction to the other team: In general, you are not allowed to intentionally interfere with your opponent’s attempts to move throughout the map. However, if you feel this has happened, please submit a write up and replay of what happened. Our team will use best judgement and make a final decision at that point and determine if it was cruel play.
The following are not allowed:
- Breaking down any structure that your opponent has built, or purposely breaking down non built structures (buildings) to weaken their base as well as shooting at their structure intentionally.
- Causing your opponent to miss shots.
- Building in front not allowing a clear shot for them to attack a team.
- Disabling cross-play.
The following are allowed:
- Attracting other opponents by firing guns around the opposing teammate.
- Boxing yourself around a loot crate or chest is clean play.
- Following your opponent is allowed.
- Shooting down your own structure and launch pad is clean play as long as the opponent is not on the structure causing them to fall. (building for a launch pad, rift etc)
There are other possible means of interference. Drop-In will do our very best to maintain a fair and consistent experience for all gamers. If there is a problem, the team will need to submit evidence for us to make a fair call based on what is provided for the replay team. We must have clear proof to warrant a forfeit.
Disconnections: If a player disconnects in the pre-game warm-up, the game must be replayed. If you disconnect during game play, it is treated like a death. Your score is equal to the number of kills you had when you disconnected. Your opponent can continue to play even after you have disconnected from the match. All of the kills your opponent gets after you get disconnected count towards their final score.
Dispute: If you dispute the rules, you have 15 minutes from when the game ends to upload evidence that your team won. All disputes will be reviewed by our gaming analysts to determine the final outcome. Please allow up to 24 hours for a final score to be reported.
- A team has 15 minutes Post Competition Start Time to show-up with the proper number of eligible players and be ready to start the match.
- Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of the match. Teams are responsible for all scheduled matches.
- If you have a No Show issue, navigate to your match page and update your match status to: “I’m reporting: my opponent did not show up”.
- To receive a no show win, you must submit a ticket within 15 minutes of the start window to show no one was in the match.