Head to Head:
Team Type: Current NFL teams
Quarter Length: 4 Minutes
Even Teams: Off
Game Speed: Normal
The hosting team must ensure that all the settings are correct. If any setting is incorrect, then the hosting team will risk forfeiting the match as long as the proper proof is supplied of the incorrect settings.
- Accelerated Clock: Off — Accelerated Clock is an option pre-determined by the host of the match that should be off. When this is turned on, the play clock will consistently run down to 15/20/25 seconds.
Disclaimer: On the All-Madden difficulty, the clock will automatically run time off after selecting a play or during a hurry-up offense. This is not considered Accelerated Clock.
- Chew Clock: is an in-game option that is available to anyone picking the offensive play. Chewing will bring the play clock down to 10 seconds after an offensive play is picked. Chewing the clock is allowed and will not be considered a forfeit.
- The use of custom playbooks is NOT allowed.
- Disclaimer: The actual “West Coast” and “Multiple-D” Playbooks are allowed. If you are caught using a Custom playbook claiming to use the real “West Coast” or “Multiple-D” playbook, you will be forfeited. Sufficient evidence must be provided of your opponent running a play/formation that is not in the “West Coast” and “Multiple-D” playbook to support your claim.
- If you are “Kicked for Excessive Grieving” when you are losing a match or a game is tied, automatically you lose. If you are kicked when winning a match, the match will be replayed.
- Lag: If unplayable lag occurs, capture full proof of this lag, including how it affected your gameplay. At the end of the match, you can dispute the match and submit proof to the necessary support type. The administrator will decide whether or not it had an effect on your match based on the proof supplied. After reviewing this, our administrators will make the call on whether or not the match is to be replayed or cancelled.
- Disconnection: In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must restart and finish the remaining time of the match, keeping the score the same as it was in the game that got disconnected. (EX: If the disconnection occurred at the end of the 1st quarter, the new game should be played until the end of the 3rd quarter.)
Disclaimer: Players who are found to be disconnecting intentionally may not be granted a replay in live supported/tournament matches. Players who are found to be disconnecting intentionally may be forfeited and banned in ticket supported matches. Sufficient in-game proof must be provided that your opponent is intentionally disconnecting when making this claim.
- In-Game Glitches: If any in-game glitch is intentionally used by a player to give them an advantage, it is at the admin’s discretion to cancel or replay the match; please play your match to completion as the decision will be made after the fact. The proof will be required for this should be clear and evident In-game DVR captured proof.