- Teams/Players will join the same lobby and play against each other when playing MLB The Show.
- Games in MLB The Show can be set to the following Inning Length:
- 9 Inning Game.
“Best Of” Format:
- The Team/Player with the most runs by the end of that game will receive One Point.
- The Team/Player that wins the majority of games within the established amount of games to be played, is deemed the Winner of the overall Match between Teams/Players.
- Disconnection: In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must restart and finish the game. If a player disconnects past the 6th inning, the game will considred complete and the person left in the game will be awared the win regardless of score.
- If a play discconeted before the 6th inning, players will re-connect and use the same score to complete the game. (if it were 2-1 in the 4th inning, you would restart using the same score and play untill the 5th innning making it a full 9 inning game.)
- Game Rules
Guess Pitch: Off
Quick Counts: Off
Strike Zone: On
Umpire Balls And Strikes: Variable