- Teams/Players will join the same Lobby and play against each other when playing NHL21.
- Games in NHL can be set to the following Minute Length:
- – 3 Minute Periods
- – 4 Minute Periods
- – 5 Minute Periods
- – 15 Minute Periods (Emulating the feel of a real Hockey Game)
“Best Of” Format:
- – The Team/Player with the most Goals by the end of that Game will receive One Point.
- – The Team/Player that wins the majority of games within the established amount of games to be played, is deemed the Winner of the overall Match between Teams/Players.
SUDDEN DEATH (1 game=1 Point)
- 3 games (Need 2 Points to win)
- 5 games (Need 3 Points to win)
FOR THIS FORMAT SPECIFICALLY:
- – Each Team/Player MUST SUBMIT INTO THE DROPINGAMING DISCORD CHANNEL, photographic evidence of EACH GAME, so that the Point can be awarded properly.
- – FAILURE TO SUBMIT PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE RESULTS IN AN AUTOMATIC POINT AWARDED TO THE OTHER TEAM.
- – If no PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE is provided by either competitor within 5 minutes following competition, that Game Played will be Null and Void.