In a 1v1 lobby, one player will be host, and the other player will join the host’s lobby.
Matches on PGA can be set to the following lengths:
- 18 holes
- Course has to be on PGA approved. (No custom course unless agreed upon by both party members)
- The winner will be the one will the LOWEST score after 18 holes.
If the score is tied after 18 holes, you will play the same course for 9 holes (front 9) and the person with the lower score after 9 will be the winner. If the score is still tied, continue to play until someone breaks the tie and wins.
- The host must click “Create Private Match” Which is located under “PLAY NOW” on the home page
- Click on the “Settings” tab in the middle of the screen
- Under “FORMAT” click on “Stroke”
- Go over to the “RULES” tab
- On the “RULES” tab, set the Tees to longest yards marker, Pins to 2, Round length to Full course, and Handicapped Scoring Off.
- Under the “CONDITIONS” tab and leave everything at default with crowds on
- Under “DIFFICULTY” tab
- Swing Difficulty “PRO”
- Swing Timing “ON”
- Distance Control Meter “ON”
- Distance Control Assist “ON”
- Putt Preview “0”
- Course Yardage “ON”
- Pro Vision: Wind “Off”
- Pro Vision: Lie Penalty “OFF”
- Pro Vision: Lie Angle “ON”
- Pro Vision: Elevation “Off”
- Pro Vision: True Shot “ON”
- Pro Vision: Trajectory “Aim Only”
- Scout Camera “ON”
- Lie Grid “OFF”
- Green Grid “On”
- Pin Preference “IN”
- Aim Marker “ON
- Wind Display “Wind Speed
- Distance Display “Carry”
*If a player disconnects after 1 hole, the match will be scored as complete and the person still in the lobby will be given the win regardless of the score of the match.
*If a player/s disconnect before finishing 1 hole, a replay will be in order and the game will re-start using the same rules as if it were a new match.
*Proof of the scores must be uploaded into Drop-In Gaming.