- In 1v1 and 2v2 matches, you will be joining the same lobby and splitting off for the Kill Race.
- In 3v3 and 4v4 matches, you will be joining SEPARATE lobbies and continuing with the Kill Race.
Allowed Game Modes:
- Demolition(S&D) and Strikeout (Limited TDM)
- Kill Races (Regular or Timed): **STRIKE OUT ONLY**
- Kill Race Format (Regular):
- “Kill Race” Series – Most Kills per Team/Player after established number or games.
- SUDDEN DEATH (1 game)
- 2 games
- 3 games
- 4 games
Timed Format: (Typically reserved for Tournament Play/Weekly Events)
- Best Two Games (the two games that provided the most collective Kills between the two of them) within the allotted timeframe established prior to the start of Competition.
- 2 Hours
- 3 Hours
- 4 Hours
- 1 POINT per Kill
“Best Of” Format: **STRIKEOUT or DEMOLITION**
- The Team/Player that achieve the Match Objective (depending on Demolition or Strikeout) by the end of that Game will receive One Point.
- The Team/Player that wins the majority of games within the established amount of games to be played, is deemed the Winner of the overall Match between Teams/Players.
- SUDDEN DEATH (1 game=1 Point)
- 3 games (Need 2 Points)
- 5 games (Need 3 Points)
-FOR THIS FORMAT SPECIFICALLY:
- Each Player MUST SUBMIT INTO THE DROPINGAMING DISCORD CHANNEL, photographic evidence of EACH GAME, so that the Point can be awarded properly.
- FAILURE TO SUBMIT PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE RESULTS IN AN AUTOMATIC POINT AWARDED TO THE OTHER PLAYER.
- If no PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE is provided by either competitor within 5 minutes following competition, that Game Played will be Null and Void.