Kill Races (Regular or Timed) and Match Play (Best Of Series)
- 1 POINT per Kill
- Getting the Victory Royale = 3 extra points
- 2nd place = 2 extra points
- 3rd place = 1 extra point
- Player/s MUST be alive once the team reaches one of the TOP 3 POSITIONS in order to receive the added points boosters.
- Teams can “requeue” into a new game as long as there are more than 10 minutes left on the clock (I.E. if tournament ends at 10PM, 9:50 is cutoff).
- Team must be in the Loading Screen to be “Officially Loaded” into the game. If still in Lobby, it does not count as being “Officially Loaded”.
- In 1v1 matches, you will be joining the same lobby and splitting off for the Kill Race.
- In 2v2 and 3v3 matches, you will be joining SEPARATE lobbies and continuing with the Kill Race.
**FOR KILL RACES**
- Kill Race Format (Regular)
- “Kill Race” Series – Most Kills per Team/Player after established number or games
- SUDDEN DEATH (1 game)
- 2 games
- 3 games
- 4 games
Timed Format: (Typically reserved for Tournament Play/Weekly Events)
- -Best Two Games (the two games that provided the most collective Kills between the two of them) within the allotted timeframe established prior to the start of Competition.
- -2 Hours
- -3 Hours
- -4 Hours
- -Players MUST SUBMIT PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE INTO THE DROPINGAMING DISCORD CHANNEL, of their TOTAL KILLS at the conclusion of each of their rounds, if they want that score to count towards their Overall Kill Total or that match. Teams CAN NOT respond with their teams kill total without photographic evidence of said round, for it to count towards their Overall Kill Total or that game (Match Play).
- “Best Of” Format:
- -Teams/Players will play against each other in a Kill Race fashion, to have the most kills by the end of the game or when both Teams/Players have been Eliminated.
- -The Team/Player with the most kills by the end of that Game will receive One Point.
- -The Team/Player that wins the majority of games within the established amount of games to be played, is deemed the Winner of the overall Match between Teams/Players.
- SUDDEN DEATH (1 game=1 Point)
- 3 games (Need 2 Points)
- 5 games (Need 3 Points)
- 7 games (Need 4 Points)
- 9 games (Need 5 Points)
FOR THIS FORMAT SPECIFICALLY:
- -Each Team/Player MUST SUBMIT INTO THE DROPINGAMING DISCORD CHANNEL, photographic evidence of EACH GAME, so that the Point can be awarded properly.
- -FAILURE TO SUBMIT PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE RESULTS IN AN AUTOMATIC POINT AWARDED TO THE OTHER TEAM.
- -If no PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE is provided by either competitor within 5 minutes following competition, that Game Played will be Null and Void.