KD Cap, what does this mean? In order to be eligible to play, your total team KD must be under the total for the tournament. To check your KD ratio, log onto call of duty and check under the barracks page for your stats. When subbing your team into discord, note your KD next to your activision ID.
Quads Battle Royale: 2 hour timed kill race. Cold cut off 2 hours 15 minutes into the tournament. (This means when you start at 7:30pm pst, the last chance you have to submit a picture of your highest kill game will be at 9:45pm pst.)
- No late submissions will be taken into account for judging! Tournament payout will depend on how many players are entered in the tournament. Players will Drop-In at tournament time and have 2 hours to submit their best two games. To submit games and name including Activision account and players’ stream, go into our discord channel under the 7:30 Warzone Squads Tournament https://discord.gg/vT3ggYCzDF
- Players will pick BR-Quads and Drop-In at tournament time.
- Each PC player (controller or keyboard mouse) is required to be streaming so there are no questions about scores and/or suspicious activity.
- If you can’t stream please send us a note as to why. ([email protected] or dropingamingllc on Instagram and Twitter)
- At least one player must have the tournament tag in their clan tag in order for games to count. The tournament tag will be announced on stream and through discord 5 minutes prior to each tournament starting.
- Each buy-in will have their own unique clan tag associated to the tournament.
- Players are responsible for keeping track of time and submitting scores. 7:30pm tournament: Anything posted after 9:45pm PST will not count.
- Images must be clear and visible. If an image is blurry it will be up to our support team to determine the result of the match.
- All players must be registered in the tournament to be eligible for prizes. If a player competes without being registered, they will forfeit buy-in, any awarded prizes, and be disqualified.
- Players must be submitted into our discord under the correct tournament and buy-in channel.
- Once matches have started, if the player disconnects, they can submit the score of the kills they had before disconnecting.
- Scores will be verified via COD Tracker to ensure each game’s validity.
- 1 point awarded per kill when picture is submitted.
- 10 points for 1st place
- 8 points for 2nd place
- 6 points for 3rd place
- 4 points for 4th place
- 2 points for 5th place
- If a tie occurs, the winner will be the player with greatest total damage for their 2 games will win. (Total damage calculated by adding up damage from both submitted games)
- Cross Platform must be turned on.
- Winners will be announced 30-45 minutes after the tournament. If there is any suspicion about cheating, hacking, or fake scorers, final results could take longer and we will notify everyone.
- If a player is caught cheating, they will forfeit buy-in, any winnings, and be banned from the website for 2 weeks on first offence.
- If this is greater than your first offence, you may be banned from competing in any future events hosted by Drop-In Gaming and subject to further punishment.
Prize pool is based on registered entrants for each tournament.
** For 1-5 teams; Top 1 team gets paid and the individual with the most kills** (80% 1st place 20% most kills)
** For 6-10 teams; Top 2 teams get paid and individual with most kills** (50% 1st place, 30% 2nd place, 20% most kills)
** For 11+ teams; Top 3 teams get paid and individual with most kills** (47% 1st place, 27% 2nd place, 19% 3rd, 7% most kills)